Sooo just coming off the worst PB of my life. Howie and I went over for a nice dinner. I had beef, I was being good, chew chew chew chew, and then not so good. I was so tight, I went to the rest room, nothing would come up. Ok sat back down and just sat while he ate. We go to leave and all breaks loose in the parking lot. Everything. I mean I feel great now but seriously band!
Anyways new lession learned, just order soup while out to eat with your fiance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OOOO I hate PB's! Thanks for following...can't wait to watch the wedding planning! -BG
ReplyDeleteI agree with you---Play it safe when you are eating in restaurants---or if you really want it-take it home.
ReplyDeleteI know! We never go out and when we do this is what happens!
ReplyDeleteBG I will def keep you posted on wedding stuff!