Pages

Followers

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thirsty Thursday

Ohhh how that used to mean so many different things when I was in college! Anwyays hello all. Its almost the weekend. Got on the scale today down 7lbs since my fill. I am lovin it! My appitite is slowly coming back since I had a fill last week, but I am really loving the fact that I eat my portion and Im good and full. I like that people actually notice now that I have lost weight. Although not alot know I had the band, they think I am focusing on the wedding, which I am but also myself.

Wedding update: flowers done. CHECK! My girls are carryig hot pink gerbers and I am carrying white roses! They will look gorgeous! I cant believe its 4 months away! I am getting nervous about my 1st dress fitting since I hope they dont wreck my dress by having to take it in but I love the fact that they have to take it in!

PS If you have a chance, watch Amy W vlog! Its fabulous tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment