Pages

Followers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Weigh in Weds....

So I have decided I am going to do my offical weigh ins on Wed. I started this on a Wed (surgery I mean) so I think its a good day. So Im down 3lbs! So excited. I have never lost this much weight in my life. I am so excited how this is all going, I mean dont get me wrong, I have my days of doubt and what have I done, but the good days out weigh the bad!

Last night was a stress ful night of non eating! Once a week or so, a few of Howie and my friends meet up at a bar and talk, play some keno, etc. Well the place we went last night had $2 pizzas. Pizza is my trigger food. Old Tara could eat a whole one. New Tara not so much...hmm pizza=throw up=ruin band=no thanks! Anyways, everyone was eating pizza and drinking and I was good and had my water and just a nibble of the cheese off of Howies piece. I was really hungry but really proud of myself!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss and the will power with the pizza!
    Nice to see another person from Massachusetts blogging about their weight loss surgery. I was banded on 12/3/09

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on joining the banded world and the blogging world all within a few days!

    can't wait to watch your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara, just found your blog! Can't wait to read more as you go along and CONGRATULATIONS on the banding!!! -BG My new blog home here:
    http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I can not find the spot to click on follow blog. Congrats on banding.
    I am here at
    www.bandsterjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete